I am all about saving time and money when it comes to my beauty routines. If I can use one product for multiple functions, sign me up! How would you like to hear about 8 beauty hacks that can simplify your beauty routine?
Kaye Karch is one of the top product evaluators in the beauty industry. We were lucky enough to have her as a guest presenter on our Willing Beauty Company Facebook page and she shared different ways to use 8 common beauty products. We love products that multitask!
8 Beauty Hacks That Can Simplify Your Beauty Routine!
- Apply tinted primer. It’s like a highlighter and can accent different parts of the body. Try it on your shoulder bones if you’re wearing a cold shoulder or off the shoulder top or use it on your décolletage. Tinted primers are made with optical diffusers. When light hits them it is refracted in a way that perfects your skin.
- Use mascara on your brows to groom, tame, and tint them. It looks more natural than a brow pencil. Apply it first to the area where you have the least brow hair or color so that most of the product is deposited there.
- Use cream blushes any place you want to color quickly. Try using a cream blush on your lips or even as an eyeshadow.
- Create a yummy lip scrub by applying a lip oil, then, add some sugar to your lips with your finger and simply rub your lips together. When you’re done, lick it off. This is a great way to exfoliate and moisturize your lips before applying lipstick. We all want smooth, moist lips all year long. Willing Beauty’s coconut XO Lip Oil is the perfect lip oil for the job.
- Facial oils have so many uses. Dab a few drops on your fingertips and comb through your hair to tame frizz in summer humidity. Rub into your cuticles, elbows, and anywhere else you have dry skin. Highlight cheekbones and legs with it for a beautiful summertime sheen. Apply to scratches and scrapes and they will heal better without scarring. Facial oils can even help bring out the color in tattoos. So many uses, so little time. Willing Beauty’s Born to Glow contains 7 botanical oils and I use it for EVERYTHING!
- Use your hair conditioner as a shaving cream. It keeps your legs moisturized and is one less bottle to keep in the shower. This is one of my favorite hacks.
- Micellar water is a combination of purified water, hydrating ingredients, such as glycerin, and low concentrations of extremely mild surfactants that act as a magnet to remove dirt and grease. Use it in the afternoon to prepare your skin before you get ready for an evening out. Store it in the refrigerator for an even greater effect.
- Try multitasking. If you have combination skin, apply a clay mask to your t-zones and a thick layer of night cream to your cheeks where your skin is drier. Then, relax for up to 20 minutes. Maybe have a glass of wine and catch up on your favorite show. Then, wipe off with a washcloth. Willing Beauty’s Sleepover Replenishing Night Cream contains our HY+5 Complex™ which has both age-defying and moisturizing benefits.